I am using the impetus of the NaGaDeMon effort (click here) to develop a project that’s been cooking around in my brain for a couple of months now. I apologize for being a bit vague about the exact nature of the project, but all will be revealed in time.
The project is a Powered by the Apocalypse rpg. For information on Apocalypse World click here.
As of Day 4 of NaGaDeMon
- Define the Player’s Agenda
- Define the GM’s Agenda
- Define the GM’ing Principals
- Identify the setting and how the setting impacts the game. (Involves a rules change from AW)
- Define what describes a character
- Play books
- Game specific information
- Identify basic and advanced moves common to all characters
To be done
- Write character play books
- Write additional moves
Additional information to follow.
When the draft of this project is finished I will post it here.